For availability and information, please contact Jen Weeks at email@example.com (805) 569-5611.
Two Spectacular Wedding Venues
With their tranquil charm and natural beauty, Elings Park’s two event venues are ideal settings for weddings. Both venues offer spectacular sunsets, mountain vistas, and glimpses of the ocean.
Considered one of the top outdoor wedding sites in Santa Barbara, Godric Grove is a large estate-like venue at the top of the park with incredible views of the city, mountains and a peek of the ocean.
It includes a stone amphitheater, a large lawn surrounded by lush gardens and liquid amber trees, and a wood deck shaded by oak trees. Beautiful matilija poppies bloom from spring to summer.
There is a spacious serving area and room for a bride or caterer’s canopy. A private parking lot accommodates valet parking or guest self-parking with easy access.
Singleton Pavilion is a gorgeous, large grass area with a charming gazebo on a flagstone patio with built-in bench, and a tree-dotted stone terrace.
The Pavilion offers fabulous views of the mountains, Santa Barbara, and just a peek of the ocean – making it one of the most sought-after venues for private, intimate events.
The large lawn area can accommodate guests for seated ceremony, dining and dancing under the stars.
- Each of the two wedding sites can welcome 200 people, including wedding party.
- Rental hours vary depending on the day of the week:
Friday and Saturday – from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday through Thursday – from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Guests must follow all current Santa Barbara County and California Public Health COVID-19 Guidelines.
- All reservations must be arranged through the Elings Park administrative office, either in person, by phone at (805) 569-5611, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To secure a date and venue, we require a completed rental agreement and payment in full of venue rental fee and security deposit. Dates and sites cannot be held.
Support the Park
Elings Park is not operated by the city or county. We depend on user fees and public donations to maintain and improve the park. You can help.